Steps to lodge a complaint on GST Grievance Redressal Portal
1. Taxpayers may access the Grievance Redressal Portal for GST at https://www.selfservice.gstsytem.in/
2. Enter the keyword related to issue/complain being faced by you in the “Type of Issue/Concern”
3. System will search and show the list of all the issues with the entered keyword from which you can select the exact issue.
4. System will show the FAQ’s and relevant sections of User Manual related to that issue/complain. Taxpayers are advised to go through the FAQs shown which may solve the problem faced.
5. In case no match is found with the keyword entered, select the most relevant Category and Sub-Category from the dropdown boxes next to the box, “Type of Issue”.
6. In case the FAQ’s do not help resolve the issue, select the button “No, I want to lodge my complaint” which will show the page to fill in the details to lodge the complaint.
7. On lodging of complaint, System will give a reference number (ticket).
8. Use the reference number to check status of complaint in future.