CA CPT, CA IPCC and CA Final Students can now apply for duplicate Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate through ICAI Exam Website. An on-line facility for submission of requests for issue of duplicate mark sheets/pass certificates has been put in place by ICAI. Those who are desirous of applying for issue of duplicate mark sheets and pass certificates, can now apply for the same, on-line, at the below mentioned website and also pay the applicable fees on-line through credit cards.
Issue of duplicate mark sheets
Rs 100/- per duplicate mark sheet sought plus Rs 40/- per application towards postage charges for despatching duplicate mark sheets.
No need to submit the print out of the online application or any other documents.
Issue of duplicate pass certificates/rank certificates
Rs 200/- per pass certificate sought plus Rs 40/- per application towards postage charges for despatching duplicate pass/rank certificates.
Print out of the online request and an affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of the value of Rs.10/- (or value as applicable in the state where the candidate resides) duly attested by an Oath Commissioner or Notary Public or a First Class Magistrate need to be sent by Speed Post at the address given below. Download Affidavit Format.
The applications are to made at the ICAI Exam Website.
Address to Send the Application Form
Requests for issue of duplicate pass certificates should be sent along with the documents mentioned above, at the following address:
- The Deputy Secretary(Exams)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- ICAI Bhawan
- Indraprastha Marg
- New Delhi 110 002.
Where the information submitted is complete in all respects, the duplicate mark sheet/pass certificate would be provided within 3 weeks of the receipt of the documents complete in all respects.
For any queries in respect of the above, applicants may write to [email protected]
Source : www.icaiexam.icai.org
I have passed only one Group of Intermediate (IPC)/Final examination. Do I get a pass certificate for having passed one of the Groups?
No. Pass certificates are not issued for having passed only one of the Groups. Pass certificates are issued only when you pass both the groups of the exams mentioned above, either together or separately group-wise.
- I have passed both the groups of Final/Intermediate(IPC) Examination. Do I get a pass certificate from the Institute?
Pass certificates are issued to candidates who have passed both the groups of the Intermediate (IPC)/Final Examination, either together or separately group-wise. A hard copy of the pass certificate, is sent to all the candidates by Speed Post, at the address given by the candidates in their exam form.
- I passed CPT and also got a result card from the Institute. Do I get a pass certificate also?
No. Pass certificates are not issued to CPT pass candidates.
ONLY IPCC & CA FINAL STUDENTS CAN GET PASS CERTIFICATE FROM ICAI
- Do I have to apply for issue of pass certificates after passing both the Groups of the exam? Do I have to pay any fees for the same?
You do not have to apply for issue of pass certificate. It will be issued to you, free of cost, by the Exam Dept., upon your passing both the groups of the exam.
- I passed both the groups of the CA Final / IPCC exam with distinction. Do I get any distinction certificate?
Candidates who pass both the Groups of CA Final/Intermediate (IPC) Examination with distinction, will receive pass certificates stating that they have passed the respective exam with distinction.
- How soon do I receive the pass certificate, after declaration of results?
Pass certificates are sent to the candidates, generally, within about 2-3 months time from the date of declaration of results.
- Does the pass certificate contain the candidate’s photograph and signature?
Yes. It contains the candidate’s photograph and signature.
- I had omitted to affix my photograph and signature on the exam form? Will my pass certificate contain my photograph and signature? What do I do now?
Pass certificates will not be issued without photograph and signature of the candidate. You will have to send your photograph and signature duly attested by a Chartered Accountant or Principal of an educational Institution or a Gazetted Officer, to us, at the following address, by speed post:
The Additional Secretary (Exams),
New Delhi 110 002
Upon receipt of the same, your pass certificate will be issued.
- It is more than two months, since declaration of results. I have not yet received my pass certificate? Whom should I contact?
You can write to us at the above mentioned address or send us an email at E mail at [email protected]
You can also call us on any of the following numbers:
Phone: 0120-3054 836, 842
- There is an error in the spelling of my name contained in the pass certificate; There is an error in my registration number printed on the pass certificate; The pass certificate is faded or is not clearly readable; I received the pass certificate in a damaged or mutilated/defaced condition.
What do I do?
You may write to us, at the above mentioned address, enclosing the following:
A letter clearly specifying the correction/s required.
Copy of the letter issued by ICAI at the time of registering you in the CA course
Original pass certificate with the error
Please send all your correspondence with the Exam Dept. by Speed Post and not by any private courier or ordinary post. A corrected pass certificate will be issued to you, free of cost.
- I have not received my original pass certificate, reported to have been sent by speed post. It appears that it is lost in transit. How do I get my pass certificate?
You may apply for issue of a duplicate pass certificate, in the prescribed format with the applicable fee. Please visit www.icai.org for details.
- Whom do I contact, for issue of a duplicate pass certificate?
You may contact the Duplicate Mark Sheet section of the Exam Dept. for issue of a duplicate mark sheet:
Contact details are as follows:
E mail: [email protected]
Phone: 0120-3054 836, 842
- Do I get a passing certificate after passing any Unit under the Intermeidate (IPC) Unit Scheme of exam?
Intermediate(IPC) Exam Passing certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have passed any of the following units:
Unit 4 and Unit 6 or
Unit 8 or
Unit 5 and Unit 7 or
Please refer to the FAQs on the Intermediate (IPC) Unit Scheme, hosted elsewhere on this site, for more details on the matter.
- I passed Group I of IPCE. Can I get ATC passing certificate? How do I proceed for getting a ATC passing certificate?
ATC Passing certificate will be issued to
- a) Candidates who had registered for ATC and passed IPCE Group I, after undergoing prescribed period of practical training/work experience in an approved organization.
- b) Unit candidates who pass either Unit 1 or Unit 2, after undergoing prescribed period of practical training/work experience in an approved organization.
Candidates who wish to get ATC passing certificate will have to apply to the regional office concerned for issue of the same. You do not have to pay any application fee for getting ATC pass certificate.
Source : www.icaiexam.icai.org