Latest GSTR 3B Changes in GST Return Filing :
1. Fill either CGST or SGST/UGST amount, other tax will get auto filled.
2. You can now save the Form on confirming details filled in the Table. You can fill balance details later.
3. Preview Form or download it for cross verifying saved details in any table(s) anytime.
4. No more Submit requirement to freeze details and know the liability.
5. Changes in any table can be made before making payment towards liabilities.
6. Once you proceed to payment, you can also see details of existing balances in cash and credit ledgers (Table 6.1 – Payments Table).
7. Wow! System suggested Tax Credit (ITC) is already filled for discharging liability. Be aware, it is only suggestion. You can edit the same before finalizing the Return.
8. Once you confirm ITC and cash utilization for payment of tax liability in Payments Table, system does automatic calculation for shortfall in cash ledger.
9. Once you are Ok with shortfall, System will generate pre-filled challan for shortfall and navigate to payments option.
10. Once you make online payment, system will navigate back to Payments Table.
11. Satisfied with the details filled, click “Proceed to file”, select authorized signatory, Submit with EVC or DSC.
Your Return is filed!