CA Articleship Abroad

Post thumbnail

A student staying abroad may seek admission in CA Course through qualifying CPT Examination or under Direct Entry Scheme in which a graduate/Post graduate student securing prescribed percentage of marks in respective examination may start articled training after passing one group of Intermediated Integrated Professional Course having completed orientation Programme & ITT. The details of…

Read More FAQ’s on Articleship Abroad